Thursday, September 22, 2011

Timeline of Events as they happened




The very first event that took place. October 24/2008


Note: Live Videos On YouTube




After this happened we made an appointment with the Township to discuss what was going on and why on their own zoning maps it showed this as residential property.

The note that Jeanine wrote




We went to the township on the day of the appointment and saw an official of the Township we sat down with the person and wanted to know what was going on. We told of the zoning map and they had a large cardboard map showing the zoning and sure enough the property across the road was zoned as residential. Under their by laws it stated no pits or quarries located in a hamlet, which we and the property in question were zoned in. We were told the matter would be looked into, and they would let us know.


The zoning map.





            Our letter to the MNR



                The Reply from the MNR











Letter Submitted to Council






    March 22/09



April 2009
The responce we got from Mayor Ron Maguire



    April 20/09








    April 30/09




April 30 2009




    May 22 2009 One question never asked was there any other witness



May 13 2009
From MNR












June15 2009 We were not alone




    June 23 2009 Stripping







    July 14 2009 The only sign on the property (on right side) the other licence# was not there
    till we complained to the MNR (on left side) on Feb 7 2009


July 15 2009    Picture showing Dust by Trucks








   Photo of bruises on Jeanine's stomach













August 5 2009 Assembly of Crusher

From my fence line to the gravel pit fence line it is 60 feet







We called the Township of North Frontenac spoke to a woman named Tammy, she refused in any way to look into our complaints raised that day saying they could do what ever they want from 6:00 am till 9:00 pm. She refused to send by law officer, take the complaint, or call the Authorities.


August 6 2009 Crusher in operation







August 7 2009 Jeanine still coughing even when I took her away. We went to my hometown to see family and friends. It is at this point when I had an argument with Jeanine because of her coughing, my family advised us to seek Legal advise over what was happening.



August 10 2009










August 24 2009






August 25 2009




August 26 2009

In an argument I once had I was told that I pick and chose the times that I took the videos and photos. I never had to it was like this all the time except when it was raining. Not once was there ever dust suppressants used.
I told the MNR that had I known it was my Job to look after their sites I would have put up video surveillance systems.

August 27 2009













September 11 2009












On October 23 2009 Jeanine and I went to the township to pay our taxes. While we were there we spoke to someone about the call that we made asking for the bylaw officer to come to our home in August. We told them that the person we spoke to refused to take the complaint, refused to send the by law officer, or call the authorities. There reply was that they cant do that and that they have to respond to the call. We told them that they never did anything. We were left totally on our own. We had talked to our Councilman Bob Olmstead about what was taking place at least 3 times he said he would discuss it with council.




The Last Thing She Wrote On The Day She Died

October 25 2009


Jeanine Filiatreault Cressey



October 25 2009 It was around 7:30 am when I woke up hearing funny noises I thought Jeanine was snoring not something that she does but never the less it was her. I gave her a tap and said you are snoring, there was no reply. So I gave her another tap and again no reply. I sat up and to say to her that you are snoring but when I looked at her I could see this was much more. I jumped out of bed and went to her side. She was laying with her head back and she was gurgling. She was unconscious taking deep breaths and holding them. I grabbed the phone and called 911 and told the operator that I believed my wife was having a heart attack. She told me to lay her on the floor and begin to give her CPR witch she explained to me how to do. It is what she said next that I still don't believe. She told me it will take at least 15 min or so for a fireman to arrive and at least 45 min. for the paramedics to arrive. I said to her that the fire hall is 2 min. from my home and the paramedics are 10 min. down the road. She said the paramedics are out. I did the CPR has best I could and tried to give her mouth to mouth but every time that I did she would blow back in my mouth. After 15 min. or so one fireman arrived and in the time that followed till the paramedics arrived no one else came to her aid. One and only one fireman came to her aid. When the fireman arrived he took out his defibrillator put it on her a zapped her. Their was no response except her body convulsing from the shock. I could see her jugular pulsing so I knew her heart was still working. In all he zapped her four times. When he zapped her the fourth time I saw her last pulse in her jugular and she stopped breathing. He was asking me to try to find what I call a bagger to push air into her. I could not find it and had no clue where to look in his bags. We kept giving CPR till the paramedics arrived some 45 min later. When they arrived they removed the fireman's defibrillator and put there own on and zapped her 4 more times. I knew she was already gone and this was useless. My wife had died and I knew it. The paramedics went out and got a back board to lay her on to take her to the hospital. The paramedics were two girls and when they tried to get her through the doorway they could not turn the board that Jeanine was on to get her through the doorways. I picked up the board and stood Jeanine up facing me and walked her through the doorway. I then laid her back down to the hands of the paramedics. It was then that I noticed the fireman had already left. The paramedics carried Jeanine out to the ambulance. They asked if I wanted to go with them but my neighbour was already there so I went with her to the hospital. When my neighbour and I arrived at the hospital I came in and looked at the waiting room, here to my surprise is the volunteer fireman and the Coroner talking. When they saw me walking toward the waiting room they backed away from each other, the coroner got up and met me in the doorway. He said " I am sorry for your loss but anyone that lives more than 5 min. from Perth in this situation doesn't have a chance." I sat down with my neighbour and he then said " I don't want to do an autopsy" I told him about the respiratory distress my wife was under from the dust, I told him that she was in the hospital 4 months prior having x-rays. He said "it was probably angina and I will check the x-rays. He then asked what I intended to do with Jeanine. I told him that she wanted to be cremated and buried with her father. He said "that is good" I asked to go and see my wife where a nurse accompanied me to where she was. For the first time since we were married the nurse removed her wedding band. I stayed with her and talked to her for awhile and then kissed her for the last time.

After I buried Jeanine with her Father in Buckingham, Quebec I returned to our home in North Frontenac. I could not believe what had happened to us. To me Jeanine was a happy healthy person prior to the to the events that took place with the gravel pit. No one should ever be treated like the way we were. We were denied our rights under the environmental protection act, the aggregate resources act, and I am sure more acts than I can count on one hand.
Jeanine lived at Snow Road for 18 months.

In an email to the fire chief he stated there are 18 fireman stationed at snow road station and all considered employees of the township. I spoke to the fire chief back at my home town and he said on an emergency response always two no one person can do CPR without relief.




June 4 2010

Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety
http://www.ccohs.ca/oshanswers/chemicals/chem_profiles/quartz_silica/health_qua.html#_1_6
A note to the above
Workers are covered and protected but if you live near one of these hazards created by these sites well you can just drop dead you are on your own.

Does quartz silica meet any of the Canadian WHMIS hazard criteria?

Quartz silica meets the Canadian WHMIS criteria for class(es):
D2A - Poisonous and infectious material - Other effects - Very toxic

August 13 2010

There is much much more to come










No comments:

Post a Comment